To help meet the needs of an ever growing senior population, donations of any size are always welcome. Donations may be general or designated to a specific service or purpose. All donations, regardless of size, are greatly appreciated. There are many ways you can contribute:
- Memorial gifts may be made to honor a friend or loved one.
- Donations to mark a special occasion, like a birthday or anniversary.
- Join with others at work, in a club, church group or organization to make a contribution.
- Make a pledge to give regularly (annual, semi-annual, quarterly or monthly)
- Make a gift to specifically fund a service or purchase needed equipment of supplies.
Gifts may come in a variety of forms, including:
- Cash gifts
- Bequests through your will, trust or estate.
- Financial instruments like stocks, bonds, mutual funs and annuities.
- Gifts of real estate.
- Gifts-in-kind (donate a needed product, service or equipment).
If you have a passion for helping seniors and would like to know more about how you can support the Putnam County Council on Aging through a charitable gift of any size or from any source, please consider donating today!