Our professional staff are available to speak to community groups on agency services and on other subjects of interest to inform, enlighten, and inspire older adults. Examples of topics include: agency services, aging in place, fall prevention, Medicare, etc. Through partnerships and collaboration with other organizations, our staff also offer educational workshops and community events that benefit older adults, family and caregivers. Examples of some of our collaborative events and workshops include:
- Putnam County Senior Expo
- Fall Prevention Awareness Day
- Shred-A-Thon in honor of World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- Senior Day at the Putnam County Fair
- Senior Citizen’s Day Celebration in honor of Older American’s Month
- Other miscellaneous workshops on topics such as:
- Social Isolation and Loneliness,
- Disaster Preparedness,
Here is a list of some of our upcoming programs. If you need additional information, please call the Council on Aging at 419-523-4121 or toll-free 1-877-796-1760.
A Matter of Balance
More details coming soon on Matter of Balance fall prevention classes that will be offered in the Spring in Continental and Vaughnsville. Call today to add your name to the waiting list.
Senior Citizen’s Day Celebration
More details coming soon on our Senior Citizen’s Day Celebration in May.